Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Fun with comments...again

Fun with comments...again
Ladies, does this turn you on? 

I love getting comments from very new comments for old post I did years ago. Here's another one.
If you know me in real life, you know that I hate people wearing tank-tops/wife-beaters. I wrote a post three years about sleeveless shirts and I guess I have offended a bunch of people because I keep getting angry comments about it...three years later. Three years in Internet years is like 5-7 years.
From my post, (( Anonymous said...
Fine. We will all take them off and go topless. Would you prefer that? How about you mind your own business instead?
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:56:00 PM))
What the F'? My little three year old post got you so pissed off that you took the time to FIND my post, read it, get through the spam filter and then type up an angry comment...about a blogger hating on tank-tops. Really?
Then,you give me the suggestion to “mind my own business”. On my own blog? How does that work? Let also go to the extreme and threaten to go topless. Yeah, go ahead and try that.
Did someone piss in this guy's cornflakes and he was on a tear and targeted my posts? Of all the terrible things I wrote about on this blog, THIS was the thing that pissed someone off? 
Anyway, I got a huge laugh out of this comment and it made my day.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47