Sunday, January 01, 2017

Happy New Year...I guess.

Happy New Year...I guess.
Bah Humbug
2016 is another shit show of a year. I think 2015-16 were bad years. Beacause I don't drink, party or do drugs, New Year stuff falls flat to me. I've never understood the celebration for it. It is just another year ending, big deal. I know a lot of people do enjoy it.
2016 did mark a change though...
I was at my all time low in depression in 2016. Things got so bad that I was sleeping all day and just going into work, which is bad because I detest going into work so much. I stopped doing the things I enjoyed completely. When the people in my healthcare were insisting that I seek mental health, I knew I had to get help. For the first time in my life, I got a psychologist. So, things have gotten better at the end of this year due to me working things out with my therapy sessions. I will never be happy, but I will get better over the coming year that I don't hate just waking up. So, I am looking forward to that part of 2017.

I will be finishing up my review on Batman vs Superman. I have a Rogue One review coming up too. Stay tuned, because I will keep you entertained for 2017.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47