Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wendy's is a bit roast-y

Wendy's is a bit roast-y 

I generally hate Twitter, but I love when a company does something interesting with a Twitter account. At some point, Wendy's got hip. And, I love when they shit-talk the other fast food companies in their tweets. (Side note: Someone is trying to create a controversy with Wendy's account with the frog meme.)
I like Wendy's more than anything else, but I haven't been there in a long time. I don't eat burgers anymore, but I dig their chicken products. 
I've noticed that Wendy's always had that Sonic the Hedgehog attitude when it came to advertising.  
Remember, this is the same company that created these videos.


Side Note: Did you know the real Wendy from Wendy's has been in a few ads here and there? 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47