Thursday, February 23, 2017

Random Things

Random Things

~Basketball Street Hoop: Maybe I hate sports too much, but I hate the fact that people put of these street hoops in neighborhoods and you have to drive through them. That means you have to break up their game. Maybe, I am too old, but I find it a bit annoying. Why not find a real court and play? Plus, it seems like the people that play these street hoops are slower to move out of the way when you drive through. Go to a damn park. I was never good at basketball or team sports.

cancelled
~Captain America Civil War: I have been re-watching Civil War on Netflix and I even loving this movie even more . It seems the MCU is handling politically charged stories in a better manner than the actual comic company. You can do political stories, but make them interesting without preaching and talking down to your audience. Leave that to bloggers like me and even I slip in a poop or pee joke. I think TNG and DS9 got this form of story-telling right. Something has to change when DC is continuously kicking your butt in sales every time. DC always had to play catch up, now they're beating Marvel. Have left leaning views, but don't have a god scream about MRA stuff and politics in the Middle East. It doesn't make sense.


~R.I.P. Alan Colmes: I remember watching him on Fox in the early years and really liking the dude. He was a sensible liberal that I agreed with on many different things. Plus, he was the calm side to the blowhard Sean Hannity. He died of cancer at the age of 66. That sucks. He had an uphill battle because he was on Fox.



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47