Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Jump on it , My Brony

Due to other factors and recent events, I feel a bit depressed. However, then I saw this gem of a picture. 

Basically, Chris went to a Brony Con and walked around dressed as his favorite My Little Pony outfit. Even though he has money-lending companies suing him, he goes on spending money (given to him by tax payers and fans) to stroll around a convention. The money-lending company WILL garnish his wages and makes that government check that is around 800 dollars a month to whatever he makes on  Patreon.
Yet, I have to give him credit for being oblivious to the major issues he's facing. He just keeps on going through without a care in the world and keeps spending hundreds of dollars on VG stuff and toys.
He looks happy, if not creepy and out of place. Even for a Brony convention...
Side note: I don't get the Brony thing and I've only met one male Brony dude. He was walking around with an MLP backpack (at age 20). I laughed and went on my way. I guess Brony's are that fan base that other fan bases look down upon right?
Side Note II:  He brought his Sonichu comic books around and was showing them to people, including children.  

 Please note the creepy old man behind Chris that appears to want to beat up Chris.  And, the frightened little girls.
_____________________________________________________________________



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47